As I stated in my resolution post, I am considering the move to Wordpress, but I have no idea what that entails. After much deliberation, I've come up with an idea, but I have no idea if it's possible, or how to do it!
Background
I started this blog thinking I would be posting about scrapbooking. I quickly realized that I don't scrap enough to make an entire blog about it, and that I actually needed this place as more of a venting ground for the crazy life I lead. I love that this has become somewhere I can open up and talk about things I might not otherwise let out of my head. The one thing that has bothered me about this fact, however, is that I don't think the title of my blog corresponds with the content I publish.
This year I plan to do a lot more on the crafting front. I had a whole category of things I want to learn on that list, and I do plan to follow through on all of it! I don't want to flood my personal thoughts with any of that, but I do want to post it, to share with the other crafty bloggers I follow. I'm thinking about starting a second blog, to post all of that stuff.
The Idea
I want both blogs to be hosted on Wordpress, or have them on separate tabs on wordpress? I don't know enough about WP to know the best way to handle this.
I would like to change the name of my current blog. I assume this is possible, and I'm pretty sure how to do it.
I would like my second blog to keep the name of this blog. Is that possible?
I guess what I'm trying to do is transfer everything from this blog to a WP blog with a different name, and then use this name as a second WP blog.
Can someone please please please tell me if this is possible, and how the heck to even begin this huge transition??
Sunday, January 3, 2010
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












